Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Girls

Girls.
You'll see them wearing dresses, skirts & hanging shirts. You'll see them wearing make-up everyday.. eye liner, blush on, & glittery eye shadow. You'll see them at every clothing store fitting every dress that they like. Buying high heel shoes not less than 5 inches. They are vain! They love to shop. They love upgrading themselves every month and some of them.. everyday! They love to style their hair~ braid it, curl it, or pull it up.


Mom said that I should be like them.. I should wear skirts, dress, and super mega high heels!! ><


I'm sorry but I'm not like them.. I'm not that kind of girl. It's okay if I don't wear those clothes or heels. I'd rather wear jeans and slippers/rubber shoes. It's okay if I don't wear any make-up. Those girls, they're just applying make up to hid their pimples and imperfections. I'd be glad if everyone accept me for what I look like. I'd rather let them see my bare face than cover it with lots of chemicals. You'll always see me putting my hair up in a bun. Yeah Yeah.. girls love curls, but not me. Girls love putting their straight hair down but not me. I don't like my hair brushing all over my face.


I dont act like a girly girl. I act how I want to. If I want to run.. I'll hold your hand and run as fast as I can. I love to run (that's why I seldom wear high heels).


Girls! Be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment