Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hidden

I'm just an ordinary girl. 
I always smile.
I always laugh. 
I always do what they want. 
Living the way they wanted. 
I never complain. 
I never did. 
They see me as a cheerful and kind person. 
What they didn't know is that  deep inside i feel hurt. 
I feel like dying. 
That when I wake up every morning, I pray that the day would just end. 
That everything will be over. 
I'm not kind. 
Really not. 
I wanted to hurt anyone that comes my way. 
And I don't care who that person is. 
But... I really can't do anything. 
I'm hurting inside. 
Yes. 
But. 
What if. 
That person is suffering more than I already am. 
I don't know his story. 
And I don't want anyone to know mine. 
So. 
I'll just have to bare with it. 
And just hide what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment